Recorded May 24, 2018
Most people work WAY too hard at adjusting photos in Photoshop and there are tools and techniques that make it easy, quick, and give you better quality than what you might be getting right now. This isn’t new to CC 2018, either. Nope, these tools have been around for awhile, but hidden away so most people don’t know to use them.
Some of what you’ll learn:
- How to adjust multiple images simultaneously (better than actions)
- How to balance color with a click or fine-tune with two simple sliders (goodbye Color Balance or Variations)
- Convert photos to black and white in a click, but still control contrast, shadows, and adjust specific colors to shades of gray
- Save the same images as both color AND black and white
- Resize images during save
- Crop multiple images with some focal length simultaneously (image cropping 500 portraits at once)
- Much, much more!
Click here to register for this archive. Please fill out the registration information at this link. If you participated in the live viewing, be sure to add in your discount code for free viewing. Once you complete the registration you will receive a link to view the archive.
**SNPA Members can now register free! Contact SNPA for details!**
*Registrations submitted after deadline are subject to $10 late fee. Registrations accepted until the day of the webinar. Log in instructions will be sent 48 hours ahead of scheduled program. If you are interested in participating but are unable to attend the live webinar, we encourage you to sign up anyway. As part of your webinar package, you will receive free access of the archive of this webinar by registering for the live session.
Russell Viers is an international speaker who, since 1997, has presented in 23 countries for publishing events including AdobeMAX, where he was honored as an AdobeMAX master. In addition to speaking, he has helped many major publications and designers learn techniques to work faster and improve quality including Better Homes and Gardens, Ladies Home Journal, American Greetings, and many others!