Recorded on 8-25-17
InDesign has so many built in features that automate our work, allowing us to work smarter, not harder. Whether building pages or ads, you can save time, every time, with just some of the helpful tips I’ll be showing in these webcasts.
Some of what we’ll cover includes:
• Using Snippets for quick ad and page building
• Using Next and Nested Styles for quick text formatting (class assumes viewers already know basic use of Paragraph and Character Styles)
• How Object Styles will change the way you build documents
• What is Gridify and how it will speed production dramatically
• Much more
Session II Follow up! Friday, October 6 – Registration will be available soon
• Data Merge for faster photo pages (and more)
• Use InDesign’s Captions feature for faster, and more accurate, cutline creation (can also be used on ads)
• Much more
Click here to register for this archive. Please fill out the registration information at this link. If you participated in the live viewing, be sure to add in your discount code for free viewing. Once you complete the registration you will receive a link to view the archive.
Russell Viers is an international speaker who, since 1997, has presented in 22 countries for publishing events including AdobeMAX, where he was honored as an AdobeMAX Master. In addition to speaking, he has helped many major publications and designers learn techniques to work faster and improve quality including Better Homes and Gardens, Ladies Home Journal, American Greetings, and many others.