In a product where good photography is so important, you need to know the best and fastest way to create the best results. This webinar will teach you the tools and techniques you need in Photoshop to create your best photos.
You will learn:
• Why simply changing the Mode to Grayscale fails
• Benefits of shooting in color and converting in Photoshop
• How the Black and White Adjustment Tool is magic
• Using Camera Raw Filter to convert batches of photos in seconds
• How adjusting in color can make better black and whites
• Much more!
Registration fee: $35
Russell Viers started his career as a staff writer/photographer in 1981, at the age of 16 for his local daily newspaper. Since then, he has been involved in most facets of the newspaper business, as well as printing and publishing. For the past 11 years he has shared his vast knowledge of publishing production techniques as speaker, trainer and workflow consultant. As an Adobe Certified Instructor, his expertise is in teaching publishers how to use Adobe and Quark software to create better documents faster.