Recorded on October 6, 2017
Part 1 recorded August 25, Click here to register for Part 1
InDesign has so many built-in features that automate our work, allowing us to work smarter, not harder. Whether building pages or ads, you can save time, every time, with just some of the helpful tips we’ll be covering. Building on session one we will discuss:
- Data Merge for faster photo pages
- InDesign’s Captions feature for faster, and more accurate, cutline creation (can also be used on ads)
- Creating boxes around text in a single click (and it adjusts to fit the text)
- Changing colors document-wide quickly
- Formatting specific words automatically with GREP styles
Click here to register for this archive. Please fill out the registration information at this link. If you participated in the live viewing, be sure to add in your discount code for free viewing. Once you complete the registration you will receive a link to view the archive.
Russell Viers is an international speaker who, since 1997, has presented in 23 countries for publishing events including AdobeMAX, where he was honored as an AdobeMAX Master. In addition to speaking, he has helped many major publications and designers learn techniques to work faster and improve quality including Better Homes and Gardens, Ladies Home Journal, American Greetings, and many others.