Recorded on January 9, 2015
Classifieds in 2015 can be a huge challenge or an easy way to hit budget. Learn what it will take to grow auto, employment and real estate in 2015. In this webinar you will learn:
- What is the ONE reason your advertisers will stick with you in 2015?
- What big changes are coming in automotive and how should your newspaper react?
- What is the new trend in recruitment and are you ready to capture that revenue?
- Why will your local realtors come back to your newspaper and spend more money?
- What online partnerships do you need to create the best online/print synergy?
Janet DeGeorge first started her newspaper career at the San Jose Mercury News over 20 years ago. She spent 13 years at the Mercury News, much of it as a manager in the paper’s state-of-the-art classified advertising department. She then relocated to southern California as recruitment advertising manager before moving to Arizona where she was the classified advertising director of the Scottsdale and Mesa Tribune for seven years.
DeGeorge has been the president of Classified Executive Training & Consulting since 2001. She specializes in classified sales training for sales reps and new managers, outbound sales training and the redesigns of print and online products and rate packages to uncover new revenue sources.