How can newspapers create new revenue streams by shooting and selling video ads? The key is to create marketable video content that meets the specific needs of key target advertiser categories. Presenter Mitch Henderson will cover:
- How video can dramatically increase revenue and provide new revenue.
- How newspapers can reinvent themselves by shifting from being an advertising venue to a campaign launching pad.
- How to produce video ads that sell, and the killer mistake most newspapers make.
- How newspapers can easily create video content pages that meet key advertiser category needs and drive new business to the newspaper.
- What types of equipment are essential to creating highly professional looking video – (for less money than you can imagine!)
- Simple secrets the pros use to shoot and edit professional quality video.
Registration fee: $35
Mitch Henderson has over 20 years marketing experience as a former ad agency owner turned publisher, then Director of Sales for the Pacific Northwest’s largest chain of community newspapers. Mitch speaks across North America teaching newspaper’s how to transform their sales reps and staff into true marketing professionals.